If a 64GB card is not working in the dash cam, try the following steps:
- Unplug the dash cam from power
- Remove 64GB SD card whilst power is OFF
- Turn dash cam back ON without any SD card inserted
- Connect to dash cam Wi-Fi & connect with Gator app on your phone
- Insert SD card whilst dash cam is still ON and you are still connected with the app
- Format the SD card using the format options in the Gator App
- Power the dash cam OFF
- Turn dash cam back ON, it should now work correctly with the 64GB SD card installed.
For screen or non wifi models follow the same process but use the dash cam settings menu to access the format options.